Control operating overhead costs and reduce your environmental footprint with a solar electric system.
- New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax waived on renewable energy products
- 30% Federal Tax Credit (through 2019)
- 25% USDA REAP Reimbursement Grant is NOW available for business & agricultural solar*
- Financing available through local banks, GreenSky, and other solar financing options
- Non-profits – check out how the St. Mark’s Episcopal Church congregation was able to utilize tax credits
*With 25+ USDA REAP Grants successfully secured for small business and agricultural clients, PPC Solar has a proven track record for helping you get the grant. Call today to discuss your options.
notable utility projects
- Eagle Nest, Kit Carson Electric Co-Op (Eagle Nest, NM), 1.5 MW DC
- a collaborative install between PPC Solar and SolLuna Solar
- Array-Con Array, Springer Electric Co-Op (Springer, NM), 1.16 MW
- Amalia I, Kit Carson Electric Co-Op (Amalia, NM), 1.5 MW
- Blue Sky Energy, Kit Carson Electric Co-Op (El Prado, NM), 1.5 MW
- Buckman Water Plant, City of Santa Fe (Santa Fe, NM), 1.16 MW
notable school projects
- Aztec Municipal Schools Administration (Aztec, NM), 128 kW
- Central New Mexico College (Albuquerque, NM), 189.84 kW
- Eastern New Mexico University (Ruidoso, NM), 52 kW
- UNM Klauer Campus (Taos, NM) , 500 kW
- Taos Municipal Schools (Taos County, NM) , 102.24 combined kW
- Pinon Elementary School (Santa Fe, NM), 19.2 kW
- Roots and Wings Community School (Lama, NM), 8.64 kW
notable commercial projects
- Bartee Ranch (Center, CO), 116 kW (USDA REAP recipient)
- (24) Sandoval County, NM PV arrays, 502 combined
- Clovis Community College (Clovis, NM), 409 kW
- Fire Station #21 (Albuquerque, NM), 73 kW
- (5) Santa Fe County Fire Stations, 30 kW combined
- Kit Carson Electric Co-Op (Taos, NM), 92 kW
- Thornburg Investment (Santa Fe, NM), 197 kW
- EcoPark (Taos, NM), 70 kW
notable non-profit projects
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church (Albuquerque, NM), 38 kW
- Community Against Violence Thrift Store (Taos, NM), 2 kW
- Not Forgotten Outreach (Taos, NM), 2 kW
- Habitat for Humanity Headquarters (Taos, NM), 2 kW
- Taos Land Trust (Taos, NM), 2 kW
- Dreamtree Project (Taos, NM), 3.86 kW
- MAS Comunidad (Penasco, NM), 3.86 kW
What are the benefits for your business?
Build your company’s sustainability and identity
Be truly cutting-edge and technically innovative
A typical commercial system provides return within 5-6 years
Lowered operating expenses frees up cash for operations and other investments
What Our Client’s Say
The quality of your staff was MUCH better than the others I have dealt with in this area. They made a strong effort to make sure that I was happy with your product and your work. Your staff’s attitude was especially great, considering how difficult my installation was, due to subsurface rock… I have been recommending PPC and solar pv to my neighbors.
What you can expect from PPC Solar is a streamlined process built on years of experience, open and responsive communication, and thorough product/industry knowledge. They can be relied on from start of project, in the development phase, through commissioning, and on through the life of the array.
Professional looking job and great eye appeal! I am happy with my installation and your great staff did a great job!
This was a rush job to complete by year end (i.e. owner’s schedule) and PPC met those rigid demands AHEAD of time!